MVP / Product Building .
Bring your idea and team up with us. The process starts by discovering the problems, challenges, and goals of your idea, which means understanding it deeply. We'll explore the pain points and architect the solution. Once agreed, the next step in the process is to gather the team and start developing it. Using agile methodologies we'll divide the work in sprints to deliver meaningful chunks of work for you to review and check on progress. This way, if anything happens (such as a change of plans, improvements, etc) it can be corrected quickly.
From MVPs to big enterprise apps we've done them all.
Deep dive into the process
- We need to understand every little detail of what you're envisioning. Understanding what your goals and expectations are is key to building a correct solution that will grow in the years to come.
- With the discovery phase completed, we can start connecting the dots and thinking about how to solve the most meaningful problems and designing the architecture of the solution. In this phase, we will discuss the architecture of the solution and validate it meets your goals and expectations.
- Now's the time to start working. We implement agile methodologies, so we'll divide the work into small chunks and release meaningful progress every 2 weeks. You will be able to review and validate the work and give feedback.
- Once the agreed work is completed, the application is ready for production use. We'll set up the infrastructure and deploy the app so the world can start using it.
- Apps are like living things, they never stop changing and evolving. As such, they need to stay healthy. We do this by monitoring and fixing bugs that might occur from time to time, and encouraging product owners to add features that improve the app!
Small teams, big results
Small teams can complete small and medium projects in a 3 to 6-month span. Fewer people make communication more efficient and synchronization simpler. This approach also works for larger projects as we can think of them as a set of smaller sub-projects, which we can approach with different teams.
A small team consists of at most 4 people and depends on the project and the profiles needed, but usually involves a full stack developer, a frontend developer, a QA analyst, and a project manager.
Every project has its own requisites and challenges, but we have a consistent stack among them.
Working with Ruby on Rails since 2010, we know every corner of it. App from scratch or upgrading, e-commerce apps, admin panel apps, APIs, Rails+React hybrid apps, we did it all.
Working with NodeJS for the last couple of years, we've done express APIs and serverless apps.
Working with ReactJS since 2017 we are making apps with an exceptional UX. Full React apps, NextJS, or Ruby on Rails/React hybrid.
Working with Tailwind since 2020. This versatile CSS framework allows us to make beautiful UIs with little effort.